ActorsFCU can send money for you anywhere around the world! And if you’re on the receiving end, we’ll take care of that for you as well.
To send a Domestic Wire, fill out the Domestic Wire-Transfer Request Form and email your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to Federal Government regulations, you must contact Member Services at 212.869.8926, Option 6, to initiate an International Wire Request. International Wire-Transfer Request Form
To Receive a Wire
The person or financial institution sending the wire will need the following information:
Send Wire To (Institution Name):
Alloya Corporate Federal Credit Union
ABA No. 271987635
184 Shuman Boulevard-400
Naperville, IL 60563-8406
Credit To (Beneficiary’s Name):
Actors Federal Credit Union
Account No. 226077079
165 West 46th Street, 14th Flr.
New York, NY 10036
Member’s Info (Reference/Memo):
ActorsFCU Account No.
Specify Savings or Checking
- To send a wire from a foreign financial institution: Please advise them that they must use a U.S. correspondent bank. ActorsFCU does not have a SWIFT CODE.
- All international wires are sent in the currency of the receiving country unless U.S. Dollars are specified.
- Wire-transfer instructions received after deadlines, or on a day the Credit Union is open for business but the Federal Reserve Bank is closed, will be processed the following business day. Deadline for domestic wires: 4:30 PM ET/1:30 PM (PT); for international wires: 2:30 PM ET/11:30 PM (PT). The Credit Union has no influence or control and cannot guarantee arrival or posting times for wire transfers.
Foreign Collection Items — all currencies other than U.S. Dollars (USD)
As a courtesy to our members, we exchange and deposit all major currency checks into your accounts for a small fee (see Fee Schedule under “General Fees”). Because we do not have an internal foreign exchange processing system, we outsource these transactions to another financial institution.
When submitting a Foreign Collection Item, please be aware of the following:
- It may take up to 6 weeks for your account to receive Provisional Credit (the credit given by the processing financial institution)
- If the item is returned, the Return Value may differ from the Provisional Credit received due to continually fluctuating exchange rates
- Because of fluctuating exchange rates, ActorsFCU cannot guarantee the amount that will be credited once the instrument is converted from the foreign currency into USD
- ActorsFCU cannot guarantee that foreign exchange rates will reflect the rates listed on foreign exchange websites
Canadian Items Drawn in USD
- Items drawn in USD from Canadian financial institutions will be deposited immediately
- Checks must bear an imprint specifying they are drawn on a USD account (i.e., “USD” or “US Funds”)