Have loan payments automatically deducted from your Power Checking Account and save on interest charges. Your interest will be lowered by 0.25% from our basic rate (Mortgages, Home Equity Loans, Balance Transfer Loans, Fast Ca$h Loans, and credit cards excluded).
Rates are subject to change without notice. An ActorsFCU Savings (Share) Account is required and must be opened before an application can be processed.
If you’re looking to pay off your high-rate credit cards from other institutions, our Balance Transfer Loan is just the thing. It’s not a credit card — it’s a loan with great rates.
- Maximum loan amount: $30,000
- Minimum loan amount: $1,500
- Term: 60 months
- 5% of loan value may be required in Savings Account
- Automatic payments will be required for any loan above $10,000
- All checks are cut directly to the creditors; copy of current statement required
- Can be used to pay any current consumer debt accounts*
*Balance Transfer loans cannot be used to pay off existing ActorsFCU loans, business credit accounts, judgment accounts, charged-off accounts, or collection accounts.
If "find more money" is on your ‘to do’ list, you can check it off now — with an ActorsFCU Personal Loan.
- The ideal loan for projects big or small
- Special arrangements for income taxes due and cosmetic procedures
- Minimum loan amount: $500
- Maximum loan amount: $10,000
- Rates dependent upon creditworthiness and underwriting guidelines
Take a break with an ActorsFCU Vacation Loan.
- Maximum loan amount: $5,000
- 5-year maximum term
- Rate dependent upon creditworthiness and underwriting guidelines
- 10% of loan value may be required in Savings Account
Even though you do your best to manage your finances, unexpected things happen. Avoid bouncing a check or having items returned with our Cash Draw line of credit. As long as you have the credit available, Cash Draw will make transfers to your Power Checking Account to cover insufficient funds.
- Revolving line of credit granted from $500 to $10,000
- Automatic transfers from your Cash Draw to your Power Checking Account to cover overdrafts
- No fees
- No cost if you don’t use it
- Transfer funds yourself through eBranch or TouchTone Teller
- Maximum credit line: $10,000
- Must be a member in good standing
- Line of credit can be as needed or as overdraft protection
Build or restore your credit with a Share Secured Loan.
- Fully secured by funds in your Savings Account
- 5-year maximum term
- May borrow up to 80% of the available funds
With a Certificate-Secured loan, your money continues to earn for you and you get a little extra cash to take care of unexpected expenses — like that Caribbean vacation!
Member may borrow up to 80% of the available funds.