- No balance requirements
- No monthly service fees
- No per-check or per-deposit fees
- No limit on writing checks
- Free online access
- Business Savings required
- $100 minimum balance to avoid a quarterly service fee
- Competitive interest paid
- Personal Savings Account
- Taxpayer ID Number of the business - SS4 Form issued by IRS
- Copy of the Certificate of Incorporation, By-Law Papers, LLC certificate, or DBA certificate
- Minimum deposit of $100 in Business Savings Account
Participating organizations and ActorsFCU members who operate a business can apply for our Merchant Program, making it possible to accept VISA and MasterCard as payment for dues or purchases. Call our partner, Intuit, Inc., makers of Quickbooks, to set up your account today: 800.650.1119.
A few of the benefits:
- No set-up fee
- No long-term contract
- First two months free
Retirement Plans for Businesses
“It’s about fiduciary responsibility: you need the right plan, the right cost, and someone you can trust to get your members or employees the very best.”
– Gary Ginsberg, Financial Consultant
Member organizations that would like to offer their members or employees the benefit of an employer-sponsored retirement program, such as a 401k, can obtain this service from ActorsFCU through Royal Alliance Associates, Inc., member FINRA / SIPC.
Gary Ginsberg, as an independent broker, has the ability to find the right pension provider to best suit your needs and those of your members or employees. He can be reached at 212.869.8926, ext. 318, for more information or to set up a plan.