Invest now for your future with our Certificate Account, one of the safest ways of investing your money. As with all of our savings products, you’re federally insured up to $250,000. A minimum deposit of $500 is all that is required.
To open your Certificate Account, click the red "Apply" button above.
How to Open a Certificate of Deposit
1. Click the "Apply for Membership" button above to access the Certificate of Deposit form
2. Fill in your name, account number, deposit amount, and certificate term at the top of the form; select "regular" as your account type
3. Decide if you want your interest earnings deposited to the certificate account (default), or deposited to another account, and indicate this on the form
4. Leave the issuance date, maturity date, APR, and APY fields blank. Credit union staff will complete this for you.
5. Sign and date the bottom of the form.
6. Submit the form to the credit union via fax (212) 575-5836 or via a secure message from our mobile banking app. You may also submit the form by mail to 165 W. 46th Street, 14th floor, New York, NY 10036